On 3/25/06, mikehudack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah, they may not even be aware of a problem.  I think Mike is
> sleeping in the server room these days to keep things up.

The thought has certainly occurred to me!  The other day I spent four
or five hours in the server room and then another few at a Starbucks
across the street (just in case).

I know from the issues we had with Mefeedia (up until last week...knock on wood) troubleshooting these types of problems are tough.  Especially when it out of your own pocket, on spare time, etc.

blip provides a great service and you all do a sweet job of staying on top of things.  Keep up the great work.

I will sleep in the server room next time if I have to, though! :)

Better get a really warm sleeping bag ;)

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder, blip.tv

Individual Fireant Use