I should probably answer this one, huh. :o)

When you run a video with links through compressor or QT Pro's Export
function the links will cease to function because the video is rendered
again.

The solution:

  - Export your movie first. Compress it the way you want it to look on the
web.
  - Then run through the steps of QT Thingie
  - "Save" the finished movie as a self-contained movie (you need to give
the file a new file name to be able to save as self-contained). *Do not*
"export". Just *save.

Then your links will work.

- Andreas

--