I'm not so interested in the product but Patrick or Marv walking
around parties holding their laptop would be a great video blog.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Take a look at these videos:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kYVmZjCUEo
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2aLRiz2jRw
>
> If you don't have a PC you owe it to yourself to get to one & look at:
>
> http://bzstream.com  and http://www.helloworld.com/bzstream
>
> If you do have a PC with a webcam or streaming camcorder & are
interested, email me & I'll set you up with a free month account so
you can send video emails (not attachemnts), do live video chat thats
fluid & do live broadcasting.
> In the Summer will be turning into a video social network with video
blogs & live broadcasting from your own channel. At that time we will
also unvail EVE our autosensing & streaming patented technology, so we
will reach all video enabled devices including video Ipods then &
video cell phone shortly after. Early next year you'll see the first
TV Set Top Box (we have the patent on that too) Video emails, live
video chat & live broadcasts in front of your TV (no computer). The
camera is also detachable so you can webcast from your back yard if
you like.

> This is a MLM (which has a bad conotation normally) but in this case
they have the technology, the patents & the people to take this to the
world. This is going to explode this year so get ready and take
advantage now.