On 3/28/06, david_dudas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Devlon,

This is David Dudas from eyespot.

There *IS* a way to get an embedded player. Every one of the videos in
your eyespot account has a "publish" link underneath it. Just click it
and you will find the html code to paste on your external blog.

Hi David, thanks for the reply.

Ah, yes I see it now.  Cool.  Thanks!

About the fades and transitions...we have these built but not released
yet. We roll out new features every week...these are in the queue. :)

dd

Great, can't wait to see these new features.

btw, I'll update the TestingGrounds review for EyeSpot on the embed thing and we'd love it if you could pop in an leave a comment when you've get these new features released :)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's a slick service indeed.  Too bad there is no way to get an
> embeded player so I can post on my own blog...it's restricted to their
> site.  I can email it to a friend, or send it to their cell phone.
>
> Some fades/transitions would be sweet, but :) that's a little 'pie
in the sky'

Individual Fireant Use

~Devlon
http://loadedpun.com - blogs, vlogs and video goodness