It doesn't seem like there has ever been a real
discussion about the pros and cons of revlogging.  I'm
not talking about video mash-ups.  I'm talking about
vlogs made completely of other peoples' videos.

Two examples:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheRevlog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/joshleospicks

I've never had one of my videos "revlogged" but in
theory I'd be ok with it because the enclosure link
would be pulling the video from my server, so I know
that it was downloaded.

Some things that are important to me:

1) Give credit.  A permalink to my blog would do.  I'd
prefer to have the source listed in the item title and
description to make it really obvious.
2) Enclosure must sit on my server.  Don't copy it
onto your server and republish because I like to know
how many people are watching my vid.
3) The emphasis about the feed should not be "watch
this feed!" but rather "watch these other feeds that I
watch."

Overall I agree with Josh Leo that ReVlogs are great.
Check out his "About Josh's Picks" blurb here:
http://www.joshleo.com/picks/?page_id=2

I'd love to start revlogging.  But where's the line in
terms of courtesy to the video makers?  What's proper
etiquette?  Do you need to email the person first
before you link to their video on your vlog?  What
about ads?  If I revlogged an episode of Rocketboom
with a TRM ad next to one of Verdi's vids, would I be
pissing Verdi off?  What's proper use?

- Charlie
http://cousincharlie.blogspot.com/
feeds.feedburner.com/CousinCharlie