I'll take on the task of compiling something that will be viewable all in one place. URL to go up on Monday.

On 3/31/06, ryanne hodson < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
also the cool thing about tagging your vids in mefeedia
is that you can subscribe to the videobloggingweek2006 tag
and get all the videos from everyone who participates in FireAnt, Mefeedia or itunes

this is how i was able to compile
http://videobloggingweek2005.blogspot.com/

-ry

On 3/31/06, Devlon < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/31/06, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:07:26 +0200, Casey McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> But the question is: where do we post our content?  It would be nice
> if we could all post it ourselves on the same blog... I know it
> possible to program WordPress to create accounts, but I don't know if
> you can do joint posts on blogspot... anyone know?

Like videoblogging week 2004 and videoblogging week 2005 you just post
video on your own blog. Through the wonder of the web people will be able
to follow all the videos through tagging services. Just tag your video
"videobloggingweek2006" at technorati and everyone will be able to follow
along.

To tag a post for videoblogging week at technorati paste the below into
your blog post:

rel="tag">videobloggingweek2006</a>

Pure magic!

Don't forget to tag in mefeedia as well

> I guess that means I'm in (only problem is that I'm really busy!  I
> wish this wasn't so last minute!!!),

Last minute? Pfft. :o)

That makes it more fun, spur of the moment!  It's 'dangerous' ;)

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Individual Fireant Use

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

  •  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

  • --
    ~Devlon
    http://loadedpun.com - blogs, vlogs and video goodness
    http://mefeedia.com - The easiest way to find free video podcasts

    Individual Fireant Use

    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    •  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

    •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

    • --
      me: http://ryanedit.blogspot.com
      educate in person: http://nyc.node101.org
      educate online: http://freevlog.org