On 3/31/06, david_dudas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the main reason that eyespot exists is because video editing is too
time consuming and difficult

eyespot has a super easy to use video editor

it took me about 30 seconds to carve up the clips i posted in the group

of course if you need to make production-quality mixes you still need
to use iMovie or similar...but for quick production you should try it out

I've tried it and I dig it, all except for one thing:  The flash player.
It doesn't come through as an enclosure on my blogger videoblogging site.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Smart idea, but the more things we have to join and tag, the more
> difficult and complicated VB Week is going to be... let's keep it
> simple... editing every night next week will be tough enough.
>
> Casey
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "david_dudas" <david_dudas@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Count me in!
> >
> > I created a group on eyespot called videobloggingweek2006...
> >
> > http://eyespot.com/groups/videobloggingweek2006
> >
> > ...and put a few clips in there of familiar faces. I think it would be
> > cool if everyone contributes clips that we can all mix and remix...
> >
> > David
> >
> > (p.s. to join the group look for the "join" link on the left side of
> > the page)
> >

> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <joshleo@> wrote:
> > >
> > > 1 Video each day
> > > 7 days ov videos