hi Andrew,

i think you should talk about issues that are important to you and to rocketboom. while many who post here regularly might not be interested in those topics, we do have a huge list of members and i'm sure many of them would be interested. also, there will be many at vloggercon who are not members of this group at all that would be interested in those topics.

one of the nice things about a conference is that there are a variety of speakers and panels on a variety of topics. people can choose the ones that deal with issues they are interested in and not with those that don't.

for myself, i'm interested in all aspects of online video - from the personal to the proffessional. From political documentaries and talk shows to heightening individual communications between distant friends and public journalizing, and from amateur "home movies" to experimental art pieces.

I want to see a Vloggercon that encompasses possibility and encourages creative solutions.

-Anne