Sweet plugin Enric. I know I've been quiet, but when I talk about the
need for independant, open source development to extend the video
blogging platform and make vlogging more accessible to everyone. This
is exactly what I mean.  Wordpress in particular is an excellent
place to start.

BTW, did you catch the Wordpress "podpress" plugin. I realized after
I posted it that there had already been some lite discussion of it.
But I haven't heard a peep from anyone who's tried it in the vlog
community.  They've discussed it heavily on the podcasting yahoo group.

BTW, sorry it's taking so long to get spreadthemedia.org going.
We're all very busy people, but someday soon we'll have a wikiesque
directory of open source projects... It just takes time.

Peace,

-Mike