--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We also thought it might be useful to discuss all kinds of business
> aspects, including contracts, deals, ways to consider monetizing or
> not, more ways to promote and distribute, business horror stories,
> etc. but I'm not sure if the majority of videobloggers would find
> that useful either.

I think hearing about your business experiences would be very valuable
to many people, but it is also political.  Although many of us see the
medium as a possible career path, others think it's important to be a
"struggling arteest".  Of course, those people don't have to attend
your panel... but I have a feeling you don't want to drive away your
audience.

Personally, I would like to see you discuss your business experiences.
 As a community we can learn from your successes/flops and figure out
what works together.  I think it would also be interesting to hear
about any opportunities you may have turned down.

Casey

http://www.kitkast.com/