On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:23:02 +0200, Richard Show <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In reading about technorati tags, it says that, if you make a category in
> wordpress that technorati will recogize and categologue that feed.

True. :o)

> I actually called the tag video blog week 2006, but for the "slug" I put
> it
> all together as one word videoblogweek2006
>
> ... Should that work?

Nope. :o)

> (when I got to http://www.technorati.com/tag/videobloggingweek2006 it
> doesn't show anything, even though I did the update/ping thing with my
> vlog)

You're at <URL: http://www.technorati.com/tag/Video%20Blog%20Week%202006 >
- in other words you need to kill the spaces from the category name.

I, on the other hand, seem to be banned. My blog post from yesterday still
isn't showing up in technorati.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen