yeah... steve, stephanie and I are experimenting with it right now. If
feedblendr doesn't have a limit on the number of feeds you can add to
it, we can use it and feeddigest to create the necessary uber-rss
feed, opml and a javascript for displaying all the videos on one page.
Technorati is still the biggest problem since it cuts off the text of
each vlog entry, preventing them from displaying properly. So if you
wanted a feed that was vlog-friendly, it probably means creating a
feedblendr feed with all of our individual rss feeds.

andy

http://feedblendr.com/ -
> to merge feeds into one.
>
> --