It should be showing up in Anne's feed, yeah.  Definitely.  Maybe you
tagged with the wrong tag in blip?  I saw something in this thread
about that...

Also, btw, if you want your blip tags to flow through to Technorati
automatically you can turn on "Include tags in cross-post" in your
cross-posting preferences.

You can use either spaces or commas, it's up to you.  Our software
will detect which style you're using and adjust appropriately.

Yours,

Mike