Mike, do you guys still have an open OPML?
and an RSS for latest videos?

I like how blip does this spreading of media.  very cool!  very important!
It is probably the best example to show that Blip is on your side.
They are not building walls... they are leveling the playing field... making your media 'very available' ;-)

btw, on the channel level... your vlog and feed address.... if added to vlogdir.com, then vlogdir pings google search engine so it helps you get discovered more easily (that plus the regular google/vlogdir ranking stuff).

so its important to use a servic elike blip that helps to spread your media and it helps to list your actual vlogs and feeds in directories that also spread them outward.

sull