Since I use videoblogs differently than Kelly I'll weigh in too.

I use iTunes for podcasts because I transfer those to my ipod for
listening and because I never go back to read/write comments on the
podcasts I listen to.

With videos iTunes doesn't work at all for me. There's no way to et back
to the blog etry to read/write comments. I use the RSS reader that's built
into my browser. I read whatever text is included in each blog entry and
if it sounds interesting I'll click through to the blog entry and view the
video in my browser. My perfect RSS reader is one that is as tightly
integrated with my browser as possible.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen