It's Wednesday a.m. and its already been a very long week for a lot of us.

I understand that there have been technical issues with some of the
3rd-party services that many of us here have tried to use.  All we
want to do is be included in the list of participants and see what
others are contributing to the event.

Thankfully, there's no more technical nonsense for anyone to deal with.

There is a system at: http://xicast.com/vlogweek2006/add.asp

Add your video blog's URL, RSS feed and name and you're done.

Every 30 minutes it will check to see if you have added a new post.
If it finds one, it will add it to the master list.

There are links there for you to monitor as well as an RSS feed for
you to point your feed reader to.

Contact me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you run into any
difficulties.

Thanks for your patience, and happy vlogging.

Aidan