SUGGESTION:

I see this question posted often.  I'm one of the ones who have asked a similar question.  I rarely see it get answered because I suspect people roll their eyes and think "oh no--not again."  What about posting a file with recommended cameras, in various price ranges, that people could refer to, so we don't all feel like dolts for asking questions that nobody answers.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] HDD for Video Blogging?

We're thinking about starting a vlog. I read on Gizmodo the other day about Sony coming out
with an HDD Handycam (the DCR-SR100). After reading about that, I also discovered the JVC
already has a couple on the market (the Everio G Series). Do any of you currently use an HDD
camcorder? What are the advantages? The cameras seem a little more expensive, but we
wouldn't need to invest in any tapes, discs, or any other media, so it seems pretty appealing
and ideal for doing a vlog. What do you think? Any and all help/opinions would be greatly
appreciated as I'd love to get this thing going asap. Many thanks in advance!

P.S. If not an HDD camera, what other kinds of cameras do current vloggers use that are
reccomended?