--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And I'm telling you that businessmen who pursue this trategy usually
have
> a product they know is subpar. After all if the product was fine they
> would be able to defend it.

If you programmed software that would make you a billionaire, would
you give away the code so that everyone can benefit on your unique
idea?  I don't think so.

> President Bush is a special case. He probably wouldn't do an interview
> with Michael Moore because he is following a strategy of only
speaking to
> his yes-men. And his credibility has suffered greatly as a result. You
> always see companies/people marked as the "bad guy" show up for
interviews
> where they know they'll be attacked. It is better than the alternative
> (staying quiet and let the media angle the story after their liking,
or
> only speaking to yes-men and be called on it). Only speaking to
those who
> already favour you haven't been a viable strategy since the 50s.

Yes, President Bush IS a special case, but I was making the point so
that it's clear enough for you to understand that anyone in their
right mind wanting to promote a certain agenda or product will not do
an interview with someone who might try to tarnish their reputation.

Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/