From: Andy Carvin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:32 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Dangerous Vlog Challenge: Day 4

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Bryant"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First, thank you Steve Garfield for finally solving the
> RSS/enclosure/list issue:
> http://streamdrive.com/?s=videobloggingweek2006

I just checked it out and it looks really cool, but I can't get it to
play my video correctly. When I click the link for my latest post, it
just replays the photo representing the video, not the video itself.
It doesn't seem to be recognizing the .mov file in my post. Hmm..

andy carvin
www.andycarvin.com

Fireant Individual Use