I admit that being able to toggle back and forth is nice ... but ...

if the VM app works like ones I have used in the windows world ... with this application your windows system would exist as a bunch of files within the MAC OS file system ... if yout MAC OS ever got hosed you'd lose the Windows system too wouldnt you?  Not so if you'd duel booted ... they'd be seperate file systems / partitions / whatever.

Also ... I've seen performance hits on windows VMs running on PC hardware (no chip emmulation there either).  I guess i'm thinking of this from a perspective of wanting to run very resource intensive apps.

I like VMs ... they definately win out in alot of scenarios for ease of use.  I just wasnt ready to call them clearly superior or more secure :-P

- Dave