On 4/6/06, contactmica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am totally obsessed with it, consumed.
You may even say in love.

Yeah, this is becoming an issue.  It's an all-consuming, all-encompassing fire that drives every decision I make.  The bigger ones at least.  I mean I generally don't consult my idealogy of the PAN when I'm confronted with the decision to either get or not get horseradish on my pastrami and swiss.  I'm just trying to say that yes, I'm slightly obsessed too.

Also, if any of you haven't seen David Huth's vbweek stuff, you're missing out:
http://davemedia.blogspot.com/

Erik and Rahman are doing some great shit too.

Actually this whole vbweek stuff has completely impressed me and reinvigorated my enjoyment of videoblogs.  I've found lots of great new stuff.

Earnestly,
AQ
thepan.org