For the record, Mefeedia only downloads the media to make thumbs.  The media permalink points to where ever it was when the feed was spidered.

On 4/7/06, Casey McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I agree... why should I be forced to become a member and claim my feed
by entering code into my RSS feed.  I ALREADY have to do so much to
make sure my RSS feed caters to iTunes...

I personally prefer sites like MeFeedia who download the original .mov
file to their service.  When people change my show to Flash, I can't
keep track of all those extra downloads in my statistics.

Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Van Dijck"