Let me put it this way. Imagine you are starting an online video
company (isn't everyone these days?).

Is it ok to take all YouTube's feeds, download all the videos in
there, transcode them and host them on your own site? No.

Is it ok to take all Google video's feeds, download all the videos in
there, transcode them and host them on your own site? No.

Is it ok to take individual videobloggers' feeds, download all the
videos in there, transcode them and host them on your own site? No.
Except if their license were to allow that quite explicitly.

You'd be crazy to do that.

Peter