and what are we to make of the terms of service? does it include unclaimed feeds that are now a part of the Veoh system?

http://veoh.com/corporate/termsOfUse.html

this is a huge can of worms that Veoh didn't need to open. there is no reason for a community site to spider other sites for feeds. well...there's only one reason I can think of and it's not a good one - padding their site.

On 4/7/06, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i feel like some one just robbed me and explained why it was good for me

--

Markus Sandy

http://apperceptions.org
http://spinflow.org