Hi Dmitry,

Thankyou for responding to the group.

I have a few questions and comments about this whole situation.

I simply cannot see how taking video without the maker's knowledge or consent, creating a "series" with it, linking back to your own site, using no attribution whatsoever and implicating them as members of your community is a compelling service for video producers.

I think it is, however, a compelling service to Veoh as it gives an artificial inflation of your numbers which, I'm sure, is quite helpful when looking for VC funding for your company.

In your terms of service, you spell out your own copyright for the site. How would you feel about a company that decided it wanted to help you avoid the costs of running your site by sucking the content out of it and hosting it on their own site without your knowledge or consent. They could then drive your traffic to them, thereby saving you the costs associated with bandwidth. I'm sure that you wouldn't perceive it as helpful though, would you?

If you truly thought that what you were doing was helpful, you might have come in here before now and told us what a marvelous job you were doing helping us all and encouraging us to come claim our feeds. Instead, we find out accidentally and now you are here to tell us that it's for our own good and that you are helping us. Not cool. Not legal. Not helpful.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but this is serious business.