Devlon uses a tv tuner card in his computer (less than $100) to digitize the content. You need an RCA cord to plug into the cam and computer.

One thing we've had terrible trouble with, though, is the sound going out of sync. It seems to capture audio at a slightly different rate than video. The only way we've been able to deal with it is to chop up the audio and resync it in segments as it goes out. Very time consuming and the reason we haven't been making video.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I'd be very interested to find out!

anne