If you want very personal/emotional/real, if not exactly terrific production values, I recommend  http://www.youtube.com/user/artofholly .  I don't watch her stuff regularly, but each episode is very personal.

I've been in a video void lately--no time to watch much at all, but I never miss http://missbhavens.blogspot.com/ and http://thedesertnut.blogspot.com/ just because I feel comfortable with their videos...and I love missbhavens' take on life.