On 4/9/06, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 18:15:16 +0200, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> True WMM does ok for vlog editing, but you are still stuck with an avi
> that needs to go through Avid to get to mov, no?

The easy solution is to export an AVI from WMM and use QT Pro to export a
MOV. I don't know if it's just my computer that's slow, but Avid takes
forever to open where QT Pro is manageable. :o)

Yeah, Avid is unbelievably slow to import....guess I'll have to bite the bullet and pick up qt pro one day.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Use

~Devlon