health freak here.

there's a 24 hour fitness in the financial district & also at 16th & Potrero by the Real/ Rhapsody offices - and there are Club One clubs all over SF.
I prefer club one. in fact, i'm on my way there now. GREAT facility, lots of weights, machines, yoga, you can get a massage, etc.

http://clubone.com/