LOL...for those who DIDn't they are spaniel mixes...for a change I don't have "lab mixes."  They're just now learning to walk and I'm letting them out of the cage more often.  This is the really cute time.  One nice thing about doing this for the SPCA is that you know how people say "the problem with puppies and kittens is that they grow up to be dogs and cats."  I have dogs and don't want to add any more (no space), but I can periodically still have puppies, knowing that they will eventually go off to good homes.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ted Tagami
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Vloggercon 2006 Volunteers Meetup

Silly me. I just went to your vlog! ;)

On 4/13/06, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's friday. I think Enric has taxes on his mind ;)

BTW, what kind of puppies?

On 4/13/06, BevSykes < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Point of clarification:  Your note says 4/15, the page says "Friday".  Which is it?

I had hoped to come, but then realized I still have 3 wk old puppies that need feeding and I can't be gone that long, but I would like to come to the next one.