they have an 'extremely short' section which might suit some videobloggers if you can copy your films to dvd etc. not sure if they'd accept online formats..perhaps it's something film festivals will have to cater for more in future though.

http://www.filmsharing.eu/

International NoBudget VideoFilmfestival Weimar - Deadline 15th of May

Welche Film- und Videoformate werden für die Wettbewerbe angenommen?
(Mini)DV(Cam) Pal/NTSC), DVD (Pal/NTSC), DVCPro25 (Pal) andere Formate nach Absprache
Es werden keine Vorführkopien in Super8, 16mm oder 35mm angenommen.
Which formats can be submitted?
(Mini)DV(Cam) Pal/NTSC), DVD (Pal/NTSC), DVCPro25 (Pal) all other formats are a matter of negotiation. We do not show copies in Super8, 16mm or 35mm.

Welche formalen Kriterien sollte mein Beitrag erfüllen?
Which formal criteria should my film meet?

Narrativer Kurzfilm / short fiction
  • Ultrakurz extremely short (<3min)
  • Kurzfilm shortfilm (3 - 15min)
Dokumentarfilm / documentary film
  • Kurzfilm Short documentary (<15min)
  • Langfilm documentary feature film (45min or longer)