At the moment your site works just fine, navifation thru links next
and previous all works just fine.

Broadband and Firefox (dumped IE !!)

blips
http://vlogassist.com Videblogging resources
http://vlogmatic.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Show" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> A month or so ago I spent a really long time changing my site to
wordpress.

> Lots of time it takes the main page forever to load, and/or, if
you click on
> "next" or "previous", or if you click on a category, or an archive
month, or
> whatever, it takes forever ... sometimes, miraculously it doesn't
(even if
> I've emptied the cache) ... this seems to be a problem on my mac
with
> firefox and safari and on xp machines with IE and firefox, so it
doesn't
> seem very browser specific.
>
> ... You could help by trying the site and seeing if the same is
true for you

> ... I could also use any help from anyone on theories as to what
is causing
> this ... some context
>
> a) My host is godaddy, I installed wordpress "manually", in that
there is no
> one-click solution, and everything, the control panel and stuff
seem to work
> fine
> b) I tried the convert from blogger site thing in wordpress, but
couldn't
> get it to allow me to apply a different theme, so I just went
ahead a
> created the whole vlog again (and lost my comments); and changed
the date on
> posting to the original post date.
> b) I used a "connections" theme <http://vanillamist.com/blog/?
page_id=64>
> ... modified it quite a bit
> c) I started experimenting with hosting the videos myself on
godaddy, rather
> than using blip, and this is true for everything after
approximately the new