Thanks Ryan

Good tip.

I became a "member" of the browse happy club and promote it by putting
the browse happy banner on our site. http://vlogassist.com

Next to the browse happy log a GET FIREFOX logo apears only if you use
IE. If you use any other browser it will not show the "get firefox"
logo, just try it :)

Did you know firefox has the tab browsing like IE7, I love it.

Blips
http://vlogassist.com  Videoblogger resources
http://vlogmatic.com