I use Movie Maker and do the screen capture using the button, as David
described.
Problem I see, it looks just like a picture and doesn't give any
indication that if you click it a video will play. Atleast with the
WMP screen shot, it looks like a movie shot.

Mike
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> yeah this is thanks to how windows media player works ... something
about it
> displaying directly to the hardware ... I dunno
>
> The bottom line (I think) is that WMP isn't gonna cut it.  The most
reliable
> way I've found is to open the video in Windows Movie Maker and
useing the
> lil button to take a screenshot of the movie.
> http://www.DavidMeade.com
> feed:  http://www.DavidMeade.com/feed

Fireant Individual Use