I didn't think it was possible but this whole thread is making me
even more depressed than I am..........late last week it looked like
I was going to be able to go and then in the last couple of
days.....I don't see how I can make it........I thought I had some
stuff lined up and like just about everything else that is going on
with me right now......it's falling through........still an outside
chance but it is so slim it is almost invisible........I so want to
meet everyone and be a part of vloggercon but right now, it looks
like I have to choose to be responsible.......man that just
sucks........

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>