From: Michael Sullivan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 20, 2006 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: veoh
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com

> but I do not believe they had the right intentions in
> the first place.

tricky, it is... right?
like the fireant promo videos which i am guessing are people who dont
use or never heard of fireant and were picked off the street....
of course, like you.... that is just a piece of speculation.  but
wouldnt that be dishonest too?

or maybe i can speculate on why fireant.tv doesnt link to other
projects in this space since launching your new directory... blip
does, mefeedia does, vlogdir does, vlogmap does, vb-universe does.
again, busy i know.  but this is where speculation can get nasty.

frankly, i am tired of hearing about it.  veoh heard the complaints
and acted.  does apple do this?  any other company listen and act as
veoh has done?

let's get honest, shall we?

sull