while i don't disagree with you about the Veoh issue
I'd like to point out that there are a lot of these in California
trust me, it's hard not to trip over them :)

VC often stands for Visionally Challenged
I think they get special parking now too

--

Markus Sandy

http://apperceptions.org
http://spinflow.org