I'm happy to put people up in Berkeley (across the bay but next to a
BART station, plus
I'll be driving over each day).. email me off list..

I have room for 2 people to share a room if you are together (a bit
more comfortable), plus another room for one.  Also, if people wanted
to stay but not share, we could do one in each room.

Either way, I'm happy to help people from far away defray the costs.

mary

Mary Hodder
CEO:  Dabble
Blog:  Napsterization.org/stories