Hey folks,

I've been looking into improving my video taking techniques when I saw  a show on G4TechTV called Torrents. Torrents is a show made up of different podcasts from around the world.
The timing couldn't have been more perfect because today's episode included a video from IzzyVideo, http://www.izzyvideo.com/ IzzyVideo is a vlog of video tutorials that  help teach techniques for better video taking through the use of  examples and with the simple and straightforward narration by Izzy.
There are 26 videoes so far that teach from panning to lighting to filters and more.
Anyhow, great site, very helpful  and just wanted to share with others that might be looking on improving their video taking abilities.

Mike