thanks for the links, Adrian! very useful info for everyone.

On 4/24/06, Adrian Miles <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
around the 24/4/06 andrew michael baron mentioned about Re:
[videoblogging] Re: Trademark/Copyrights Question that:
>Unlike the rest of the albums in the six-LP set produced around the
>same time, this album experienced a lapse in copyright and for some
>reason, perhaps accidentally (I think they simply forgot at the
>time), the album entered into the public domain.

just to confuse matters more. Because it is public domain in one
market does not mean it is the case in others. The Australian
Copyright Council has an awesome website, which while obviously about
local rules does in most cases provide reasonable guides to
elsewhere. It has pdfs on pretty much every possible use of material.

YMMV
--
cheers
Adrian Miles