Oops, the URL for my NAB video-blog is at:

On Apr 25, 2006, at 12:59 AM, B Yen wrote:

I arrived in Las Vegas last night around 8pm, & am trying to do some
video-blogging over this blog:

http://nab2006.blogspot.com
[ there's video of Motorola party last year

I did some tests at the Treasure Island "Sirens of TI" show.  You can
see the results at:

http://treasureisland-lasvegas.blogspot.com/

I was using a digital camera (w/video capability, most of them do),
took the video, ported it to my Powerbook w/USB cable, & uploaded it
to Blip.tv.  I got the video "blogged" within 15 min of taking it
(video was taken ~10:15pm, uploaded it @10:30pm (for some reason the
time on the blog-entry shows 10:00pm..?).  I then transcoded the .mpg
to iPod compatible format.  For some reason the 1st upload to Blip.tv
had a glitch 3/4 way into the video.  I retried it, & it was OK.  I
then got the video to showup on iTunes "Treasure Island" video-
podcast (do a search on "treausre island" in iTunes)

Then, I hooked up my iPod.  I.,e., that 10:15pm episode @Treasure
Island, was available to iPod owners within the hour.  I could have
had it up as soon as 20 min, were it not for the glitches.

I plan to do some more video-blogging (15 min turnaround) @NAB tomorrow.

I need some feedback on my project.

Fireant Individual Use