I seriously doubt mine is anyone's favorite - but I pretty much create my vlogs using a Treo 650. My video blog is located at: www.davidleeking.com/etc

It's actually quite fun - I have the Treo with me pretty much all the time, so I'm experimenting with what I can do - the two biggest problems so far? audio (the sound's not very good quality) and the video can be pretty basic at times, too (so why am I doing this with my cell phone again? :-) )

David

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "dinarebecca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there! Does anyone have favorite vlogs or vloggers that use a cell
> phone to shoot video? If so, let me know...we are working on a cool
> project related to cell phone videos...you can reach me here or at
> dinaATblip.tv. Thanks! Dina (from blip)

Fireant Individual Use