Kevin left a comment on loadedpun.com

The part I enjoyed most:
"I am happy that that a dialouge about this issue was generated and i
hope nobody was seriously disturbed by this.  If you were you
shouldn't take art and life too seriously, life is weird and tuff
enough without getting worked up about what a skinny cat from Philly
posted on the web."

--
~Devlon
http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com