I would suggest that the test clip have more movement than Verdi on the
toilet (pardon the pun) -- although I thought it was funny as hell and
laughed all he way through it -- or the aquarium.  I was doing similar
tests for a vlog about horses, and reluctantly settled on H.264 until I
found out that Flash 8 gave me the quality and the bitrate I needed at
the 30 fps for the horses in motion.  You can see a sample of Flash MX
and Flash 8 comparison tests here:
http://hestakaup.typepad.com/hestablog/2006/02/flash_test.html
I just point this out because until I used the motion clip and tested it
with Flash 8, I would have been so unhappy with the compression that I
may not have even vlogged this subject thinking the technology was not
there!

Stan Hirson
http://hestablog.com
http://hestakaup.com