oh.

Hey everybody -- change ".flv" with ".fla" in every instance in my
email. And well, uh, realize I was answering a question that wasn't
asked. Sorry. I recited a lesson I taughting someone else earlier today
without realizing I had no idea what I was talking about....

.flv, hmm.... I don't know what that is.

Oh, look, Michael does...

On Apr 25, 2006, at 6:39 PM, Michael Verdi wrote:

>  The Flash video files are .flv. Those can play in html (don't know if
> they'll play just linked to directly). Dierdre for example posts .flv
> files on her videoblog. The problem with the .flv by itself is that it
> doesn't really have a controller. You can right-click on the video and
> stop or rewind it.
>
> Now if you want a "player" you can make one of your own as a .swf or
> use the one that comes with the Flash program. Then you have two
> or a relative link. If you use a relative link syndication in
> something like Fireant will not work. 2. you can embed the .flv in the
> .swf and distribute one file - a big giant .swf file.
>
> -Verdi

Thanks for bailing me out Verdi.

:-)

jen