what about

smashface.com/vlog
ryanedit.blogspot.com
welcometoamyville.blogspot.com
nealey.blogspot.com
fauxpress.blogspot.com

there

On 4/25/06, Anne Walk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
you can try mine at:
nopractice.blogspot.com if you like. might not be what they wanna hear though...lol

On 4/25/06, Gena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't normally do this but show them mine...

I'm working on showing the Los Angeles that I am experiencing. Then
again this may disturb New Yawkers. Hmmm. Hell, take a chance.

I have a variety of videos, dive in and see what comes up...

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

Anne Walk
http://loadedpun.com