Michael:

Thanks a lot for your expert help..

I managed to get the Windows version running on my PC laptop, & successfully transcoded the MPEG movies.

The Isilon NAB presentation is currently available as a clip over "NAB" video-podcast on iTunes.  Check it out, & tell me if it works OK (plays in iTunes & iPod).

I was a hit with the Isilon staff, their presenter was tickled to death that his presentation was availble over a iTunes video-podcast ~30 min after he gave the talk (albeit without audio!).

NAB was doing "live" podcast..audio only.  I don't think they were doing video, like I'm doing.  They were simply uploading iPod compatible files..NOT as files syndicated over an iTunes podcast (I'm pretty sure about it).

Thanks to this group for giving me the info to pull off some  kind of a coup @NAB.  All of us should be hitting conventions like NAB & doing this.  Getting clips over a video-podcast available, 15 min after the presentaiton.