and this one:
http://amix.dk/projects/?page_id=5

On 4/27/06, Michael Sullivan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
enric,

if you are planning to do something up, take a look at this first.

THICKBox:
http://codylindley.com/_javascript_/257/thickbox-one-box-to-rule-them-all

:-)

Sull

On 4/26/06, Enric < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I'll be implementing the lightbox capability in vPIP.  Probably
available next week.  I'm sure others will too -- competition is good
for all.

The first version will be just the standard lightbox capabilty.  I'll
put in additional features as you've requested  here, Robert, in
future releases.

   ;),

   Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, robert a/k/a r
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay, help me understand what's going on here, obviously I joined the
> conversation late.
>
> Initially I thought the idea of a new wordpress plugin was being kicked
> around, so i jumped in with my thoughts that's i'd like it to work
> similarly to how Sull presents in vlogdir (see attachment in my earlier
> mail).
>
> Then Josh Leo's indication was that the wordpress plugin was already in
> the works and that I should have seen that information in earlier mails
> (which i did not).
>
> Then Enric confirmed such a plugin was iin the works and would kindly
> notify me offlist as i requested. cool, so far.
>
> The David posts his new cool js, which btw also works seamlessly in
> safari.
>
> Then sull indicates no wordpress plugin iin the works on his end.
>
> Okay, this would mean possible Enric is building one.
>
> Bottom line is, whether wordpress plugin or js as David proffered, I'd
> be interested presenting video on my wordpress blog as done by Sull in
> vlogdir (would also want to have a "detach"  (to pop up an indy window
> and terminate the coolio page dimming event) and one or two other
> little conveniences.
>
> Could someone recap what's in the works and what would be possible if a
> competent geek were to have a few free cycles to hack a solution.
>

> cheers
>

> On Apr 26, 2006, at 2:08 PM, Michael Sullivan wrote:
>
> >  Hmm, I have not yet made any plugins for WordPress...
> > If miraculously I have spare time to do something... anything....
I'll