Too cool.  I recall a similar situation with the Clintons and Imus.  It was amazing.  He tore them to shreds and made comments about Peter Jennings wife sleeping around and how that was odd because everyone  knew except the ABC news anchor himself.  I was amazed.  The Clintons left immediately and later the press were told that it was because he wanted to catch the end of a ball game.  Yeah, right ;)

thanks for the link

Jeff Marquis wrote:
For the politically engaged vloggers out there, and particularly those that like Steven Colbert of Comedy Central, this video  is a must see.  He was the headliner at the White House Correspondents Dinner tonight in Washington, DC, and it was carried live on C-SPAN (they will be repeating it several times).  I highly doubt that those who invited Colbert to do this had any idea how extensive his grilling of Bush and the administration would be.  Bush was sitting about ten feet away, and  had to grind his teeth through every excruciating minute.  Colbert was at his satirical, fake conservative best.  Bush left quickly after the performance, and was clearly uncomfortable.  It was a beautiful thing.

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use

Markus Sandy

http://apperceptions.org