yeah its next week.

from SaveTheInternet.com:

"The COPE Act is expected to be voted on by the full House in the second week of May. Congressman Markey is preparing to introduce his amendment on the floor so that every member is on the record. No member of Congress can in good conscience vote against Internet freedom and with the telecom cartel."